From designing and implementing your technology infrastructure to ensuring satisfactory
performance, reliability, and security of your computer network, InfoCures provides
a full range of infrastructure capabilities to satisfy your needs.
Our Full List of Infrastructure Services
- LAN Management (network design, maintenance)
- WAN Management (data/voice lines, firewalls, security)
- Server Administration (websites, e-mail, spam, antivirus)
- Active Directory Admnistration
- Citrix Administration and Support
- Help Desk Support (laptops, desktops, printers, software)
- Telecom (phone systems and plans, cell phones, PDAs, fax, broadband)
- Videoconferencing (room systems, peer-to-peer), multi-point
- Office Productivity (Upgrade rollouts, training, support)
- Vendor Management (savings, escalation, oversight)
- Purchasing (asset inventories, negotiation, management)
- Wireless Networks (design, implementation)
- 24/7, 99.9%-Uptime Data Center Hosting
- Hosted E-mail & Collaboration Solutions
Highlighted IT Service Capabilities
Quick to Market
We know Information Technology -- and we've crafted unique services that will more than satisfy your
IT needs by removing pain points, eliminating worry, instilling confidence, and delivering
quality -- and quick! Whether you need an IT Service Plan to minimize the support
expense of your computers, servers, networks, and users, or whether you
need to get a website or web portal on line quickly, or even overhaul
a technology architecture that is keeping you from succeeding online,
we know how to proceed and get the job done.
From Simple to Mission Critical
If your IT state-of-affairs is difficult and complex, be assured that we
can cut through the issues and provide a sensible solution that will help your business thrive. We
can enhance your business success with an exceptional online marketing presence and design features
and services that will bring interactions with your clients to new levels of satisfaction.
Case Study: Active Directory Management
A major services corporation with several offices and multiple business units spent
an excessive amount of time on user configurations and security changes because
of poorly designed directory services.
InfoCures planned and implemented a domain integration project that centralized
all domain, e-mail, and server administration, resulting in the following benefits:
- Greatly reduced network administration support costs.
- Reduced file server security ticket resolution time by over 60%.
- Simplified the use of e-mail groups and management of e-mail accounts.